Pages

February 19, 2010

EGO THIEVES x ELECTZILLA 4


AS I WAS DOING THESE LAST TWO DUBSTEP POST, I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF, 
DAM WE NEED TO POST MORE ELECTRO, FIDGET AND WHAT A BETTER MIX TO COME ACROSS...


THE HOMIES AT 
HAVE BEEN GOING HARD WITH THEIR SITE AND THEIR EXCLUSIVE MIXES.
 MAKE SURE TO VISIT THEIR SITE AND SIGN UP TO THEIR MAIL LIST & SITE..

HERE'S A LIL ON WHAT JENAI  OVER AT (ET) GOTS TO SAY ABOUT THEIR SITE AND THIS MIX:


 READ MORE TO HEAR WHAT HE SAID AND LISTEN TO THE MIX...




"Its been 10 months since I decided my Ego would Thieve the world. I am still overwhelmed and always will be at how popular it has grown and how appreciated and loved it is. I will always stay grounded and make sure I let you all know how much I and the team appreciate your support.
We now have over 1000 registered users..! and just hit 650 comments (I remember when only 3 of us use to comment lol, those original members). Remember, this year I am upping the levels and all those who register will get the newsletter which will include exclusive news, mixes before they drop on the site, free tracks before they appear for download, exclusive freebies and competitions.
Well its 6am, I should be asleep but my brain wont let me for reasons you wish not know. So I thought what better way to distract my thoughts than to bang up the new Electzilla mix. Full of wobble, fidgety, sublow and jump up bass. Featuring the likes of A1 BasslineBuraka Som SistemaUdachi and more. Its not for the light hearted and not made for small systems. Play it loud and don’t be shy to show how low your skank can go"
-JENAI



.:: Tracklist ::.
01 – Revolution Trumpet Dub – Jason Sundstrom
02 – United Groove (Buraka Som Sistema Remix) – L-Vis
03 – Skandelous (Original Mix) – Apster & Firebeatz
04 – Infinite Decimal – Dubbel Dutch
05 – Heart Broken – Punk Rolla
06 – Peterpan (Sharkslayer Nassau VIP) – Sekta
07 – Burning (Dan Auxs 2010 Way Crazies! Remix) – Kora
08 – 8oh8 – A1 Bassline
09 – Paypur – Udachi & Jubilee
10 – Woo Boost (Subskrpt Remix) – Rusko
11 – P-Funk Skank (Costello Remix) – Udachi
12 – 2012 (The Mastertrons Remix) – Nixon
13 – Walking On A Dream (Punk Rolla Remix) – Empire Of The Sun
14 – Flutesnoot (Brodinskis B-Live Mix) – Edu K

DOWNLOAD THIS MIX THRU THEIR SITE

ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. Big ups for the support! Glad your feeling the vibes. Lots more to come for 2010 =]

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is Valued.