Pages

September 22, 2009

TC..IF YOU DIDNT KNOW

TC


So its that time of year. One of my favorite months accompanied by one of my favorite partys of the year. Not to mention it is held in one of my favorite locations. We are talking about Nocturnal Festival 2009. This year again it we be held at the NOS EVENT CENTER in San Bernadino, CA. This years lineup is off the chain and is guarenteed to crack! One artist that sticks out in my book for this year is TC. I have been waiting to see him for years now. He is well known throughout the Drum and Bass world and is now starting to get more play through DUB. One of the most popular tracks right now, WHERE'S MY MONEY, is played on almost every mixtape i have. I was checking his tour dates and this is his one and only appearance in the US. So dont miss it!! In the mean time be sure to check out some tunes on his Myspace at:


And be sure to check out the rest of the Nocturnal lineup at



ESMOKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is Valued.